COVID Safe Plan
NYB is following certain procedures to ensure that the policies as required by the Qld Government for Health and Safety during this Covid 19 pandemic are adhered to, as follows:
- Social distancing will be adhered to, however essential contact may resume.
- Classes will be structured for both solo and partnering work. Partner changing will be kept to a minimum with NO progressive dances.
- Chairs will be arranged to allow for social distancing.
- There will be a maximum number of people in the studio at any one time with bookings the only way to be admitted. No casual ‘walk ins’.
- Your booking must be confirmed with your contact details which will register your attendance.
- Entry is through the front foyer door and should only be 5 minutes before your allotted time. Exit is through the side door at the completion of your instruction.
- The kitchen and fridge will not be in use and you must bring your own water bottle.
- Please make regular use of the handwashing facilities & use good hygiene when coughing or sneezing.
- You will be temperature tested upon arrival. Please do not attend the studio if you show any signs of a cold or flu, or have returned from overseas in the last 2 weeks or any restricted area as defined by the Queensland Government. We reserve the right to refuse service in this case and will insist that you remove yourself from the premise.
- Spectators are not encouraged at the moment.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly.